[Oe List ...] FW: Update about Elaine Stover

Lynda C lynda860 at outlook.com
Tue Jul 25 11:46:34 PDT 2023

The following is a letter about Elaine from Tim Leisman, new chairperson of Emerging Ecology, who has been on a few ICA zoom calls over the years and accompanied Nelson to India within the last few years.  Tim and Elaine worked on the letter a couple of days ago.    Elaine has asked that I post this on the OE list serve, even though awaiting more detail.  I had a visit with her yesterday as she works on next steps regarding her location, health, and future needed surgery.

Because of the changing situation, contact with Elaine is limited, though snail mail to their home address 5911 Western Trail, Greensboro, NC 27410 still works and is monitored several times a week.  For only the next few days her phone connection is as listed below at White Stone Health Care 336-510-4829.  She would appreciate hearing from you.  Hopefully this will be updated within the next few days.  Email is still being worked on.

In the meantime, Elaine is hoping for a buyer who will appreciate the Universe Story Walk, the permaculture garden designed by Fred Lanphear, pond and the large wooded area (5+ acres)  surrounding the house.  Location is near the airport and small shops for most daily needs.  We can attest to a wonderful 4 season location.   Close family friend Jennifer Kramer is the POA for Elaine.  She and husband Gerald Martin and their two sons are the Stovers’ “adopted family.”  I also can be contacted for questions.  (336-404-0770).

With gratitude and care for the Stovers,     Lynda and John Cock