[Oe List ...] The passing of Rick Jones

Sunny Walker sunny.sunwalker at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 15:06:56 PDT 2023

Hello, Colleagues,
I'm totally unsure why I've waited over 6 months to share this information.
Yet, here it is. My husband of 28 years (that ended in March of 1998)
breathed his last a few days after his 76th birthday early last November.
I've attached the obituary from his sister. He was celebrated in North
Carolina where he lived with his 2nd wife, again in Oklahoma where we grew
up, and finally here in Denver with family from all locations at his
favorite Thai restaurant (a favorite cuisine ever since the Siam In Chicago
was a little diner on the corner).

He was ready, having had health issues for some time, and had been happy.
Somewhat confusingly, I do miss him and his oft-repeated jokes and push to
"get 'er done" vs. get it perfect - a match with me that produced a lot of
ICA audio visuals.

May he continue to rest in peace at the pearly gates, lined up with those
blue shirts who preceded him,

In loving memory,
Sunny

*Sunny Walker *
*She/her/hers*
*On **Arapaho, Cheyenne, Núu-agha-tʉvʉ-pʉ̱ (Ute), and Očeti Šakówiŋ (Sioux)
tribal land*

Certified Facilitator (Also Certified ToP Facilitator)
ToP Methods Mentor Trainer - Upcoming Courses
<https://www.top-training.net/w/>
Virtual Facilitation Collaborative Senior Facilitator
sunny.sunwalker at gmail.com
303-587-3017

For diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging inquiries:
sunny at diversityinnovators.com
www.diversityinnovators.com

For virtual facilitation inquiries:
sunny at virtualfacilitationcollaborative.com