[Oe List ...] Consider attending the next archive sojourn: July 23 – August 5, 2023

Vincente S Scott vscott at gsu.edu
Tue Jan 31 22:43:11 PST 2023

Karen:
Thanks for the report on the December 2022 Archives Sojourn. In response to your question about  what “ needs to happen next in the archives,
Here are two things: # 1. We need to go VISUAL: Interview on camera all colleagues who were in projects,  taught classes, academies, held consult, etc. We should write scripts, make movies, shoot short films, post to Facebook, twitter etc.

# 2. Convene a Global Research Assembly focused on the work of O:E, EI, and ICA, for the purpose of creating a coherent COMPREHENSIVE  picture of our past present and future.  We need to show our work as ONE JOURNEY IN VISUAL SETS OF AUDIO VISUAL STORIES  from Faith and Life community, through RS-1, Local Church Experiments, Academies, Human Development Projects, TOWN Meetings, LENS, IERD, TOP into work for year 2099.

We need to do this before we all die.  Yes this will take planning, fundraising, coordination, tactics. This is what we know how to do. --- v.