[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] The Directory

Nancy Trask nlt462 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 19:44:33 PST 2023

Thank you, Dick.

Suzie Frazier was a college acquaintance of those of us who attended
Phillips University in the late 60’s & early 70’s (Alan Gammel, Larry
Loeppke, Cheryl Hood Addington, Barbara Garrison, myself, others?).  Suzie
evidently took ToP training and provided facilitation services.  I will try
to find out if she still wants to be listed; contact info; etc.

Our social networks are wide and interesting, and we could use them better!
Nancy Trask

On Thu, Jan 5, 2023 at 7:40 PM Richard Alton via Dialogue <
dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net> wrote:

> Dear Colleagues, my birth month has passed but I keep witnessing. It is
> hard to stop once you get in the flow.
>
> I was in Santa Fe, late December, working with Louise Singleton on Africa
> Climate Change when she mentioned that her name was not listed under New
> Mexico in The Directory. Looked at her Directory and sure enough she was
> not listed under the State of New Mexico or Colorado or North Carolina, but
> was listed under Singleton inside the Directory. So, who gets listed under
> a state? Big mystery? There are eight names listed for New Mexico: Epley;
> Frazier; Gilbert; Karpoff; MacKay; Packard; Rippel and Wilson.
>

> Looked up Wilson-- we have some great Wilsons in the Directory, but only
> John N ‘Bud’ Wilson lives in New Mexico: born 27 Sept, 1925 (yes, he is
> either 97 or 98); Youth Work; Sangre de Cristo Youth Ranch; El Prado
> NM…now, I think I remember this Bud as we had a late Indian lady named
> Shakuntala who use to help at this ranch. So googled Bud: It turns out the
> ranch is now partnering with an organization called Localogy which has
> Bud’s story on their front web page. Bud grew up running a farm as a young
> man, then flew planes with the Navy, went to school and for fifty years Dr.
> Wilson practiced open heart surgery with practices in the US and India. Bud
> poured in his money developing this ranch for youth-- all free-- he wanted
> all youth to lead a life as blessed as his.
>

> Now, I still don’t know why Bud has his name in the Directory, but I did
> talk to the ranch manager and he said Bud has had some health difficulties,
> but has made his way through them.
>  Am sure others know more about Bud?
>

> Now I was intrigued about these names under the State of New Mexico: Know
> Packards, but they were visiting their son in Mexico City and then could
> not get out of Dallas. Two of the names listed under New Mexico, I could
> not find inside: Gilbert and MacKay. There was a Frazier listed in New
> Mexico – a Suzie Frazier in San Juan Pueblo, listed as a facilitator but
> the two numbers listed were disconnected. The Karpoff’s number did not
> work; Elsie Rippel did not answer her phone, but Walt Epley did answer the
> phone and we chatted about what he knew about his New Mexico colleagues--
> not much-- in the middle of the conversation Walt stopped- “you are that
> Richard who does the Last Chapter?” Walt is very sharp.
>

> I also realized that Kaze Gadway, my old Kenya Human Development Training
> School (1979?) partner, who lives in Albuquerque should be listed under New
> Mexico as well as Louise Singleton.
>

> I did feed this to Michael Tippett, our Directory manager. Hey, the next
> time you take a trip bring your Directory with you and give some people a
> call. It is great to start by googling their name to see what comes up. Bud
> had a story and Kaze has some great videos about her life. Just start by
> saying, “Am visiting here and saw you are in the Directory. If you have
> [...]
“If you love it enough, anything will talk with you”
~George Washington Carver