[Oe List ...] Nelson Stover in ICU

Sunny Walker sunny.sunwalker at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 02:04:44 PST 2023

Nelson,
While I never lived with you and Elaine, I've appreciated you both from
afar, first Elaine's helpful images in ToP facilitation and training and
her work with community/architects.

Then, your work in India, in deep cate for our planet, and your yeoman's
drudgery work with ICA and the ToP Network.

Always with care and commitment. May that care and commitment return to you
from the God of your understanding who is keeping you, holding you gently
come what may.

Sending love and blessings,
Sunny

Sunny Walker,
Certified Professional Facilitator | Emeritus
Certified ToP Facilitator
ToP Mentor Trainer
303-587-3017
sunny at virtualfacilitationcollaborative.com