[Oe List ...] Best thoughts of and for Nelson Stover

Linda and Milan Hamilton lindaandmilan at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 22:49:49 PST 2023

Nelson, (Milan here) my most vivid memory of you is from Town Meeting days when Linda and I were in Boston and I was on the road in Maine as part of a “Strike Force”? Orchestrated by you and Larry Ward. We would gather every weekend either at the Boston or Hartford House and get rejuvenated for being “On the Road Again” (I still sing that in the car sometimes). The celebrations you two planned for the teams were memorable, the night we all went to see Star Wars and came back to the Hartford House to do the Star Wars dance (in costume?) stands out. That was the year Joe died and we also celebrated his life in Boston I think. The years since we have followed yours and Elaine’s continued life of service with interest and amazement. Thank you from two of your colleagues. Mother Earth is blessing you now as you have been a blessing to her. Grace and Peace. Milan and Linda

Sent from my iPad