[Oe List ...] 2/18/23 PHOTOS—B½ OF ARCHIVE PROJECT + Davidson NC news.

Lynda C lynda860 at outlook.com
Sat Feb 18 17:40:32 PST 2023

I think perhaps the top photo is taken at the final event of the Legacy Event for JWM and JKM in WDC the night of the big blizzard.   I see Edwin Waters at far left, ____, George Walters, Pricilla  Wilson, Joe & Marilyn Crocker and Doug Druckenmiller

The next photo Marie Sharp is in the center with Sharon Turner, Shelia McGuire, and maybe Sandra True of Kay S.  .  Looks to be a Training Inc Job board in the background.

Del Morrill looks very distinguished in the bottom photo with the Royal looking wall hanging. Looks like our Kemper coffee pots.   Del, tell us the story of this event.

Frank’s sign off photo reminded me of Larry Ward with his hat on.  We were privileged to attend an event that Larry and Peggy were leading this past week at Davidson College sponsored by the Interfaith Chaplaincy.  Although designed primarily for the
International and BIPOC students, the public was invited.  Jono and his two  younger children accompanied us to the main keynote event.  What a treat!  We were delighted to have them for dinner last night.   Larry Is working on a new book which we are looking forward to.

Lynda and John