[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] Latest addition to the Global Archives

Ann Ensinger Ensinger ann.ensinger at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 18 13:19:45 PST 2023

 Gene taught me everything that I needed to know to be a skillful facilitator. I will always be grateful  for his tutelage in the Academy.Ann
    On Friday, February 17, 2023 at 05:48:53 PM MST, Karen Snyder via Dialogue <dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net> wrote:

 In the earliest days of the Ecumenical Institute of the 1960s, teams of people taught the first course of the religious studies series,  Religious Studies I (RSI), to thousands across the United States and around the world.  Gene Marshall was one of those great teachers - then and now!
Michael May now shares his Interior Mythos Journeys series as "a re-packaged 21st Century presentation of the curriculum that took so many of us on a journey so many years ago” (https://interiormythos.com/).  Michael gave permission to have Gene Marshall’s presentation on “G-O-D” in Life Journey #6: The Ultimate Love to be added to the RSI section of the Global Archives here:  https://icaglobalarchives.org/collections/spiritmovement/rs-i-plc/ (click on the God section to see it).
It is on YouTube as well here:

|  |

| Life Journey - The Ultimate Loveyoutube.com |

Enjoy!