[Oe List ...] North Carolina Colleague /like Family Updates

Catherine Welch catherine at welchbox.com
Thu Feb 2 14:58:18 PST 2023

Thank you, Lynda, for these updates.  We were aware of the Shanklands re-location, and knew that they we looking forward to connecting with colleagues “out east”.  Good wishes and prayers for your health to you and John.  We’ve not been in touch with the Stovers for many years, and never spent an extended time assigned with them, however, the deep connections of the Order make us always hoping for the well-being of colleagues near and far.

Grace and peace, Catherine

Sent from Mail for Windows