[Oe List ...] Consider attending the next archive sojourn: July 23 – August 5, 2023

Beret Griffith beretgriffith at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 11:56:20 PST 2023

Colleagues,
Yes, yes to all the above.
The summer sojourn will be a great time to continue to get
documentation necessary to be able craft a history/story of EI/O:E/ICA .
Vincent, your image of a GRA is on target. How do you see it unfolding as a
virtual event so people from around the planet can join in the work? Thanks
to the ongoing work of folks on site the archive is positioned to take the
next step. At this point, the material is so extensive we need to think
about how to have teams working both on and off-site. For instance, the A/V
collection is enormous!!! Much of the A/V work does not need to be done on
site. All of the interviews done by Jim Wiegel are digital. Frank may not
be able to join us on site yet can easily contribute virtually, and the
same with Doug Druckenmiller if he is able to participate and also other
folks..

Karen and the team members who have been working on site over the year,
have, I think, the best take on what kind of working groups will be needed.
There is a lot of work to be done prior to the sojourn and with the work
already done this year, perhaps folks who have been working could suggest a
task/team arrangement that could set the next step on archive work in
motion now.

*The Chronological History 1952-1988 *was published in pdf form in 2015
https://wedgeblade.net/files/archives_assets/20197.pdf and the 150 pages
are a dip into the past. Jeanette Stanfield wrote an outstanding
*Foreword, *for Chronological History and for the work to come.

One of the first tasks in the Form Follows Function universe is to talk
through the imagined work now and to begin to form the onsite/offsite work
teams.
With anticipation....
Beret Griffith

P.S. Let's create as comprehensive a list of colleagues as possible and
encourage their involvement.