[Oe List ...] A New Climate Vision

carletonstock at aol.com carletonstock at aol.com
Thu Dec 21 19:10:19 PST 2023

 Thanks for sending this, Karen.  With all the troubling news about climate change and what we can do about it, it is good to be reminded that both with the top down approach (recent progress at the COP28 UN Climate Summit in Dubai) and the bottom up approach (grassroots organizations at the local, regional, and state levels around the world working tirelessly to address global warming), progress is being made!  Will we do it in time?  The jury is still out!
Keep up the good work!Carleton StockSt. Louis, MO, USA