[Oe List ...] Blue Skies

Cynthia Vance facilitationfla at aol.com
Sun Dec 17 18:50:27 PST 2023

 Thank you!
I've always loved this song and used to sing it when I was 8 years old waiting for my school bus.
Cynthia Vance

 #yiv3129735088 P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}I too love this song!  Just returned from So. Cali where skies were mostly blue mixed with a few welcome rainy days, and enjoyed singing it with our grandkids, (ages 2 & 4).  Always my "go to" song for preschool and fussy babies!