[Oe List ...] Ruth Haman

Jeanette Stanfield jstanfieldica at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 06:51:41 PST 2023

Dear Shelley and Colleagues,
I know a little about this situation but from second hand sources.  I am
wondering if there are a
few of you who were more directly involved in conversations in 1972.  If it
would be helpful
I would appreciate a phone or zoom conversation with several of you before
I at least share
with Lori.  If someone is already willing to share directly with Lori, that
is great. Just please
let me know.

Thank you,
Jeanette Stanfield