[Oe List ...] Ken's Kierkegaard Pilgrimage

Ken Fisher kenfisher1942 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 19:29:46 PST 2023

Dear Colleagues,

Many months ago, I consulted with you about my partner, Mary Farrar and I making a Kierkegaard Pilgrimage in July ‘23 to Copenhagen.

With Michael May as my primary accountability in completing my reflection, I offer it to you in humility, gratitude, and compassion.

I am also grateful for the input of Alan Richard (Realistic Living), Beret Hansen, Jo Nelson, Gene Marshall, and David Dunn.

I am grateful for the response of Christina Clark.

I am ultimately utterly obligated, dependent, and grateful for our time in the O:E, and our JWM, SK heritage.

Let me tell you now, that this is sexually explicit.

Ken

Ken Fisher
1070 Elizabeth Street - Box 75
Sharbot Lake ON  K0H 2P0