[Oe List ...] FW: FW: Greetings from Elaine-Corrections!!!

Lynda C lynda860 at outlook.com
Tue Aug 29 17:22:20 PDT 2023

Dear Colleagues, Thank you all who’ve been trying to reach Elaine.  Since seeing all these messages, I’ve just gotten in touch with her by phone to get clarification.  Paula, was the detective who spotted the extra “c” in what she had given us.  However, she was delighted to hear from the ones who used the old greenschemes at bellsouth.net<mailto:greenschemes at bellsouth.net> successfully.  So she suggests that this is the one to use.

I think there are about three more weeks in the wheel chair and then other therapy will help her walk again.  She will be glad to turn in her wheelchair “license.”  She is getting settled into her new little apartment at Terra Bella and is most appreciative of the physical therapy care she is getting.

Thanks for keeping in touch.

Lynda