[Oe List ...] ????

w.schlesinger at pvida.net w.schlesinger at pvida.net
Sun Aug 27 15:36:07 PDT 2023

Snopes Says ‘Nope.’  So does Federal Highway Administration:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/landing-of-hope-and-glory/

Eisenhower did see it for defense but it was never designated for landing strips – according to them.  Fun idea though.  Not sure about air traffic control, fueling, etc…

Bill Schlesinger