[Oe List ...] ????

Colleen Haithcock colleenonnortheastcreek at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 14:17:21 PDT 2023

Guernica Redox
Here is a question for all  - put a brainstorm on the wall.

Mathews and my father both served in the Pacific in WW2 - The repercussions
of the war created the
Ecumenical Institutes both in Europe and the US.
How did the war change things like agriculture? Food needed to be packaged
to last and be transported.
Labor was in short supply - were we making tanks and better tractors? After
the big war , American aid was
often tied to the purchase of American Farm machinery, and the gentle
subsistence (environmentally better?)
agriculture was seen as "primitive".
 I can't remember - but I think our national highways were somehow seen as
"military".
We gridded territory politically -- I like griding according to watershed
so that people can see how what
happens upstream effects downstream.

I think the new face of Guernica needs to include the fish we can not
eat.....etc