[Oe List ...] Elaine Stover update

Lynda C lynda860 at outlook.com
Tue Aug 8 21:02:51 PDT 2023

Elaine has moved into a retirement community in Greensboro this past weekend.
Her address:

Elaine Stover
Terra Bella
1208 New Garden Rd. Apt. 221
Greensboro, NC 27410

I love the name of the residence, Terra Bella, so fitting for a Stover residence and their family work of care of the Earth.
Also I love the address of New Garden Rd.  Hopefully, soon,  Elaine will find a little raised spot  where her talent for gardening can be displayed as she recuperates from a fractured leg and awaits surgery.

Her computer is now set up so she can receive e-mails:    greenschemes at bellsouth.net<mailto:greenschemes at bellsouth.net>
Her telephone number for the land line with her old familiar number is being set up:  336-605-0143;
In the meantime, use this cell phone number:  336-314-0067.

Thanks to amazing friends who made the move possible. I know she will appreciate hearing from colleagues.

Lynda