[Oe List ...] Joe Crocker's Passing

Isobel and Jim isobeljimbish at optusnet.com.au
Fri Apr 28 15:21:41 PDT 2023

Dearest Marilyn,
We know that the feeling of sadness and numbness feels as if it is enveloping you at the moment.
This is a hard time for you and we send our loving  condolences as you mourn your beloved’s passing into the glorious light.
We remember with gratitude your life with us in the Sydney House, when Jon and Ben were about 6 months old. What a wonderful experience we shared with you then ! I remember Joe working out a way to present left over porridge the next day,  as somewhat edible!
The ITI in Singapore was also a sentinel occasion as I came to respect and enjoy both of you in your teaching, and begin to know  you as two wonderful friends.
We are thinking of you Marilyn and so grateful that our lives were touched by Joe and he now rests ‘ well done good and faithful servant ‘
With grateful hearts,
Isobel Jim and family.

Isobel Bishop
Mob.  0412 129 425