[Oe List ...] Joe Crocker's Passing

Lynda C lynda860 at outlook.com
Fri Apr 28 13:59:24 PDT 2023

Marilyn and family,

This is a sacred moment as we stand present with you and your  family in the passing of Joe.
He was one of our early heroes in the leadership of our OE community and the work of renewal of the Local Church.
We are grateful for our work with you folks in Area NY and with later JWM and Bishop Jim events.  What a team you two have been!
I can almost hear him joining a choir and singing  “for I have touched the hem of his garment and his love has made me whole.”

Peace be with you all,

Lynda and John Cock