[Oe List ...] Joe Crocker's Passing

Ellie Stock elliestock at aol.com
Fri Apr 28 13:32:06 PDT 2023

Dear Marilyn,
What a journey you and Joe have been on.  We are with you in spirit as you mourn his passing and celebrate the incredible journey his life was.  Before we became part of the Order, we remember several calls from Joe, inviting us to take an assignment here or there--to be part of the adventure of the Order.  We didn't do that at the time, but his "call" was part of the continuing tug that eventually moved us in that direction, and, of course, life was never the same after that.  We give thanks for Joe's passion and compassion and lift up prayers for you and your family.  May the Presence of the Mystery and the legacy of Joe's life be a source of embracing love, peace, comfort, and hope.
Grace and peace, blessings and love ~Carleton and Elliecarletonstock at aol.com elliestock at aol.com