[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] GLobal Schedule for April

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 7 16:51:11 PDT 2023

sounds interesting.  Do you have a chart?
I just finished a try out of a thing called "The Week" with colleagues from Asia.  Sort of a 3 session 90 minutes each  CS-! for THIS century.
https://www.theweek.ooo/

Jim Wiegel

Theunknown is what is.  And to be frightened of it is what sends everybodyscurrying around chasing dreams, illusions, wars, peace, love, hate, allthat.  Unknown is what is.  Accept that it's unknown, and it's plainsailing.    John Lennon

401 North Beverly Way, Tolleson, Arizona 85353
623-363-3277

jfwiegel at yahoo.com

www.partnersinparticipation.com