[Oe List ...] 9/24/22 PHOTOS—B½ OF ARCHIVE PROJECT

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 29 17:24:32 PDT 2022

grandmothers develop a certain attention to detail
Jim Wiegel

Theunknown is what is.  And to be frightened of it is what sends everybodyscurrying around chasing dreams, illusions, wars, peace, love, hate, allthat.  Unknown is what is.  Accept that it's unknown, and it's plainsailing.    John Lennon

401 North Beverly Way,Tolleson, Arizona 85353
623-363-3277

jfwiegel at yahoo.com

www.partnersinparticipation.com