[Oe List ...] 9/24/22 PHOTOS—B½ OF ARCHIVE PROJECT

Karen Snyder karen.snyder10 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 08:53:31 PDT 2022

Hmmm.  Don is that you suggesting finding GOR in Global Order Reports Folder in Google Workspace.  How does one find that?

There is an entire file cabinet in the basement Archives that has GOR as well that are not yet scanned.

Karen

> On Sep 29, 2022, at 10:46 AM, Don Bushman via OE <oe at lists.wedgeblade.net> wrote:
>
> I think they are in the Global Order Reports Folder in Google Workspace.
>
> On Thu, Sep 29, 2022 at 11:34 AM James Wiegel via OE <oe at lists.wedgeblade.net <mailto:oe at lists.wedgeblade.net>> wrote:
> Where ARE the global order reports??
>
> Jim Wiegel <http://partnersinparticipation.com/?page_id=123>
>
> The unknown is what is.  And to be frightened of it is what sends everybody scurrying around chasing dreams, illusions, wars, peace, love, hate, all that.  Unknown is what is.  Accept that it's unknown, and it's plain sailing.    John Lennon
>

> 401 North Beverly Way,Tolleson, Arizona 85353
> 623-363-3277
> jfwiegel at yahoo.com <mailto:marilyn.oyler at gmail.com>
> www.partnersinparticipation.com <http://www.partnersinparticipation.com/>
>

> On Thursday, September 29, 2022 at 08:21:22 AM MST, Shankland, Sherwood via OE <oe at lists.wedgeblade.net <mailto:oe at lists.wedgeblade.net>> wrote:
>

> Global Order Reports would be instant

Karen
Living on the land of the Council of the Three Fires: the Ojibwe, Odawa, and Potawatomi.