[Oe List ...] 9/21/22 PHOTOS—B½ OF ARCHIVE PROJECT

Isobel and Jim isobeljimbish at optusnet.com.au
Wed Sep 21 20:29:47 PDT 2022

Hello everyone,
As ever, thanks for all the memories of yesteryear, Frank 😊🙏
Thank you Jonathan,  for stating where the photo #2 was taken.
Much earlier in Frank’s photo showings was another one of Charles and Joe, just the two of them. I now think the photos were taken on the same day.
I wish I knew how to send  the photos to Rachel, Charles’s daughter….
Grace and peace are yours,
With love,
Isobel Bishop,  enjoying Spring  between the La Niña rain.
P. S Jim turns 93 on October 1, as “ is pretty good for an old bloke “ he says  :)

Isobel Bishop
Mob.  0412 129 425