[Oe List ...] Roxana Harper Memorial

Roxana Harper foxyrox01 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 12:46:54 PDT 2022

Hello, ICA Colleagues…

I realize that this is a late invitation and most of you live some distance away, but I wanted to get this information out to you nonetheless. This will be the brief service Mom outlined in her wishes that we could not hold the past two years due to the pandemic and other family obligations. All the best from the Harper family!

Elena

———————————————————

You are invited to a
Celebration of Life
for our beloved
Roxana Harper
May 1935 - Oct 2020

on

Saturday, October 8th, 2022

at

Seattle First Baptist Church
1111 Harvard Street, Seattle

Service:    9:30 - 10:30 am
Social Hour: 10:30 -11:30 am
Light Hors d'oeurves & Refreshments

Gordon and Roxana Harper were long-term participants and activists in the legislative and judicial programs at SFBC, such as Black Lives Matter Alliance of Washington <https://blmalliancewa.org/our-agenda> and the Faith Action Network <https://fanwa.ourpowerbase.net/civicrm/profile/create?gid=22&reset=1>. Should you wish, donations in Roxana's name can be made to Seattle First Baptist Church for the church's ongoing support of these programs.

On behalf of the Harper family, thank you -from the bottom of our hearts- for your years of friendship and love. Roxana cherished each and every one of you.

Please RSVP to Elena Harper:
elena at durango.net
(206) 720-6647

We hope to see you at the memorial.