[Oe List ...] 9/3/22 PHOTOS

Ken Fisher kenfisher1942 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 07:29:51 PDT 2022

> First:  New Religious Mode — what question were these an answer to??

The popular answer at the time was …

With the ’68 riots almost extinguishing our community and its mission, the was the experience of ultimate dread…. and fascination.

We experienced the annihilation our all our knowing and doing …. Immersed in the awe of being itself.

How to give that expression?

With the New Religious Mode and the New Social Vehicle.

Ken