[Oe List ...] Mystery

Sunny Walker sunny.sunwalker at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 11:52:31 PDT 2022

Dick,
A story for the ages...of our people. I shared some of it as we opened our
climate action team meeting this morning with our individual gratitude for
the/our climate at this very moment. I read them the quote to close. Awe
arrived, along with further gratitude.

Yes, you are seen, loved, and witnessed as the iron man you have always
been.

Blessings and may you continue to thrive in the year to come,
Sunny

Sunny Walker,
Certified Professional Facilitator | Emeritus
Certified ToP Facilitator
ToP Mentor Trainer
303-587-3017
sunny at virtualfacilitationcollaborative.com