[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] A photocopy of Joseph Mathews' graduate thesis

Paula Philbrook paula.philbrook at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 18:02:00 PDT 2022

Marshall,
Marge’s daughter here-Paula
The dissertation story is the one I grew up with.

I was wondering if the Perkins crowd might know more info because he left for the Faith & Life community from there.

Hahn’s, Pierce’s, Holcomb’s, Philbrook’s, Ramsay’s , Hilliard are the names that come to my mind.

We were in the play yard & I do not have first hand memory until House Church @ FLC in Austin a few years later.

Paula