[Oe List ...] Completed Life of Meg Tippett

Herman Greene hfgreenenc at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 18:19:27 PST 2022

Sosad to hear of Meg's death. I loved the comment in the letter that Meg
had the best life she could have had (under the circumstances). In many
sense we don't get to choose theife we will have. This was true for Meg as
well as Mike, Judith, Kit, and Brooke and all other members of their
family. Praise to Mike and Judith for their love and care.

May Meg rest in peace.

Herman