[Oe List ...] Completed Life of Meg Tippett

jstanfieldica jstanfieldica at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 07:39:59 PST 2022

I too am lighting a candle for Meg and her family today.Grace and peace,Jeanette StanfieldSent from my Bell Samsung device over Canada's largest network.
-------- Original message --------From: jonzondo--- via OE <oe at lists.wedgeblade.net> Date: 2022-11-19  10:12 a.m.  (GMT-05:00) To: oe at lists.wedgeblade.net Cc: jonzondo at juno.com Subject: Re: [Oe List ...] Completed Life of Meg Tippett I am lighting a candle for Meg and family.
And I will be singing an honoring song with my drum later today.
Much love to you all.
We are all connected.
Jon Mark Elizondo
---------- Original Message ----------From: Lynda C via OE <oe at lists.wedgeblade.net>To: OE List <OE at lists.wedgeblade.net>Cc: Lynda C <lynda860 at outlook.com>Subject: [Oe List ...] Completed Life of Meg TippettDate: Thu, 17 Nov 2022 01:47:42 +0000

From: Lynda Cock <lynda860 at outlook.com> Date: Sunday, November 13, 2022 at 3:00 PM To: ICA Directory <movementdir at aol.com> Subject: Meg Tippett

Many of you on this list have assisted with Meg’s physical care and support after her tragic accident over 37 years ago.  To those new to the list, she was one of our youth in the Emerging Generation, along with sisters Brook and Kit.
You may also know  Mike as The Directory Man, who keeps us all connected.

With Mike’s permission, I am posting again the letter below from The Tippett family on our OE list serve as we join with them in care and prayers and resources in support of daughter/sister Meg’s expenses.

The family may be contacted at their new address with daughter Kit and husband Jimmy Lee in Maryland.
2200  Wetherburne Way
Frederick, MD   21702
Mbtippettt2 at aol.com
941-713-8626

With care for this family, we celebrate the completed life of Meg Tippett and her courageous and care-filled journey,

Lynda and John Cock

From: ICA Directory <movementdir at aol.com> Reply-To: ICA Directory <movementdir at aol.com> Date: Saturday, November 12, 2022 at 10:03 PM To: Lynda Cock <lynda860 at outlook.com> Subject: Meg Tippett

 Dear Lynda and John:

This is what we've been sending out:

Dearest Family and Friends:  RE: Update on Meg Tippett  First, let us apologize for the mass email.  We would love to speak with each of you individually, and welcome that opportunity, but wanted to get out the basics to everyone at once.  Last Monday (10/24) Meg was taken to the emergency room at Frederick Health Hospital because she was having difficulty breathing.  As Mike was in Chicago visiting daughter Brooke and husband Keith, Kit and husband  Jimmy met Meg at the ER.  There were many attempts to determine the cause of Meg’s distress and many tests were run.  Despite all efforts, Meg continued to be in terrible distress and the Doctors were unable to get her breathing under control, so she was placed on a ventilator and admitted to the ICU.   Mike came home Tuesday and Brooke arrived in Maryland on Friday.  After six days in the ICU and attempts to stabilize her breathing, Meg was taken off the ventilator and moved to the hospice unit in the hospital. Tuesday (11/1) morning she was moved to a lovely hospice facility in Frederick where she will be kept comfortable as she passes.    Under Mike and Judith's care, along with wonderful caregivers, especially our beloved Dawn, and with encouragement from so many of you, Meg thrived and while we will mourn her loss, we can be comforted knowing that she had the best life possible.  With so much love and gratitude, Mike, Kit and Brooke and the rest of our family.