[Oe List ...] Spam Message from Cynthia Vance: Ignore and/or give advice

Michael Shaw d.michael.shaw at comcast.net
Thu Nov 10 10:09:54 PST 2022

It may be what Sunny suggested, or it may be someone just spoofing your (the sender's) name with a bogus email address underneath it. It looks like it comes fromthe sender, but when you tap on the sender’s name, you may find some convoluted email address totally unrelated to you.

In that case, there is not much the sender can do, as it is not really from your email address.

For those who receive an unexpected or strangeLu worded email from a friend, tap the friends/senders name and see if it’s actually from the person you think it is.

Peace,
Michael
sent from my phone