[Oe List ...] 5/117/22 PHOTOS

Mari Crocker maricrocker at gmail.com
Tue May 17 18:40:24 PDT 2022

In the Great Hall Council photo, looks like Bob Refos on the right, talking with the guy with a slight bald spot; perhaps Doris Hahn, sitting on the far left of the Regulatory table; and Barb Alerding walking up the aisle toward the camera.

Those were the days, my friends, I thought they’d never end……

Marilyn