[Oe List ...] Recovering Abundance tonight is postponed until July 13. Same time. Sorry.

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Wed May 11 14:30:29 PDT 2022

2/3's of our team are not well.  Can we reschedule for July 13??  Sorry.
Jim Wiegel

Theunknown is what is.  And to be frightened of it is what sends everybodyscurrying around chasing dreams, illusions, wars, peace, love, hate, allthat.  Unknown is what is.  Accept that it's unknown, and it's plainsailing.    John Lennon

401 North Beverly Way,Tolleson, Arizona 85353
623-363-3277

jfwiegel at yahoo.com

www.partnersinparticipation.com