[Oe List ...] Completed life of Ruth Marshall

Isobel and Jim isobeljimbish at optusnet.com.au
Wed May 11 08:16:06 PDT 2022

Dear all,
Ruth was one of the first people we met when our family came over from Australia to Summer ‘68. Jim, me, and three small children.
I will always remember her kindness and gracious hospitality to a ‘foreigner’.
My profound  thanks to the wonderful 4 family who have been at her side and who sang her to glory and peace.
With love
Isobel Bishop

Isobel Bishop
Mob.  0412 129 425