[Oe List ...] OE Digest, Vol 120, Issue 22-Photo

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 29 16:03:41 PDT 2022

Photo archives are a mystery to me and where they are, actually.  The ICA Research Access account has quite a few old photos.  Not well organized, though we have started doing some facial recognition (faces I recognize . . .)
https://photos.app.goo.gl/2ZpSqeTXP7m5s7LGA

Jim Wiegel

Theunknown is what is.  And to be frightened of it is what sends everybodyscurrying around chasing dreams, illusions, wars, peace, love, hate, allthat.  Unknown is what is.  Accept that it's unknown, and it's plainsailing.    John Lennon

401 North Beverly Way,Tolleson, Arizona 85353
623-363-3277

jfwiegel at yahoo.com

www.partnersinparticipation.com