[Oe List ...] Anniversary ahead

Isobel and Jim isobeljimbish at optusnet.com.au
Tue Mar 15 20:30:03 PDT 2022

Dear Judy and Jim,

Warmest congratulations on your journey together…👏🏻👏🏻💐
My word is of a memory of you both at Maliwada when we were all there. Jenny was a toddler as I recall, and was cared for by a bunch of adults as well as you, her parents.
My admiration was very strong of you both, as you cared for your little daughter in a very unusual setting.
That showed me how you both were able to juggle the claims of parenthood and also bounce the ball of ‘the mission’. As Elaine says, you were both very grounded. May it be so!
Thank you for the opportunity to salute you on the occasion of your 51st celebration ! 💕💕🎶🎈🌺🌠
All the best for the next decades !
with love,
Isobel Bishop