[Oe List ...] More details on the upcoming "Standing with the People of Ukraine" event including Zoom Link

Sunny Walker sunny.sunwalker at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 10:05:20 PDT 2022

NOTE: Zoom link will say March 17th for BOTH 17th & 18th. It will work for
both sessions. Also, these are the same format, just different time zones
to facilitate easier participation from around the globe.

*STANDING WITH THE PEOPLE OF UKRAINE*

As we continue to pray, to grieve, and to hope for the peoples of Ukraine,
we are hosting an opportunity to join with us and some of our Ukrainian
colleagues for a conversation of love and discernment over this crisis.
There will be two sessions. Please choose a time that works for you or join
both.

·    17 March @ 12 PM UTC (7:00 am Chicago  –   2:00 pm Kyiv –  3 pm
Nairobi  –  5:30 pm Delhi   – 11 pm Sydney)

·    18 March @ 3 am UTC (5:00 am Kyiv  –  6 am Nairobi  –  8:30 am Delhi
–  2pm Sydney –  10 pm Chicago)

Zoom Link to Join at the appropriate time (10 minutes before event begins):

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89681913262

[image: image.png]

Connect before and after these events to see and share messages of support
at https://www.facebook.com/groups/ICAInternational

*Sunny Walker *
*She/her/hers*
*On **Arapaho, Cheyenne, Núu-agha-tʉvʉ-pʉ̱ (Ute), and Očeti Šakówiŋ (Sioux)
tribal land*
ON BEHALF OF THE GLOBAL SCHEDULE TEAM