[Oe List ...] Anniversary ahead

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 14 16:46:50 PDT 2022

Judyand I will mark our 51st anniversary next Monday, March 21,2022.   Every so often we run across notes from our rehearsal dinner afew days before our wedding – shared wisdom, advice and stories from those present toguide us as we set out on our marriage journey.  We re-read those notes with much appreciation.

Now, a half century later, with several decades (perhaps) ahead of us, what wisdom, advice, insights, and stories might you offer to help us do well in the journey ahead?

This broad “family”of which you are a part has been a warm and useful treasure for us.  Thanks in advance.

Jim Wiegel

Theunknown is what is.  And to be frightened of it is what sends everybodyscurrying around chasing dreams, illusions, wars, peace, love, hate, allthat.  Unknown is what is.  Accept that it's unknown, and it's plainsailing.    John Lennon

401 North Beverly Way,Tolleson, Arizona 85353
623-363-3277

jfwiegel at yahoo.com

www.partnersinparticipation.com