[Oe List ...] Selected Talks by Mathews

Beret Griffith beretgriffith at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 08:57:12 PST 2022

COL: JWM Lectures as Digital Documents 2018
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sH0cbp3DftdgOK8UxdmxJEzxEUyRD-BGKn_eXzSiIQA/edit?usp=sharing_eil&ts=5c1cf59c>
Here is a start.
There are drawers of audiotapes in the archives. Equipment can be purchased
to convert audio tapes to digital documents.
What's needed is funding to purchase equipment and people willing and able
to spend time in the archives doing the transfer work.
Karen has done an outstanding job archive organization Wendell Refior has
been digitizing material for years.

Beret