[Oe List ...] Standing with the People of Ukraine

Sunny Walker sunny.sunwalker at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 12:58:39 PST 2022

STANDING WITH THE PEOPLES OF UKRAINE

Our colleagues in Ukraine need to hear from us. Many of you are in contact
already and it has been noticed and appreciated. We are writing to
encourage you to continue your support and encourage others to respond now.
You can leave messages on the ICAI Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ICAInternational

The Ukrainian people need to know you care. We are planning an event for
March 17/18 to share with our colleagues in this time of crisis and have a
conversation about how we can best stand in solidarity with them. More
details will be coming soon. Mark your calendar now for the event that is
most convenient for you. We are exploring ways to stand in solidarity with
the Ukrainian people caught up in the invasion of Ukraine.

   -

   17 March @ 12 PM UTC (7 am Chicago  -   5:30 pm Delhi  -  3 pm Nairobi
   - 11 pm Sydney)
   -

   18 March @ 3 am UTC (10 pm Chicago  -  8:30 am Delhi  -  6 am Nairobi
   -  2pm Sydney)

Watch for details on the Global Schedule
<https://icaglobalarchives.org/social-research-center-events/>and ICAI
website <http://www.ica-international.org/>..
<https://icaglobalarchives.org/social-research-center-events/>

In peace and solidarity,

The ICA Global Schedule Team

Please share this message with your own networks. A Word doc is also
attached if that is easier for you to share.