[Oe List ...] Upcoming events on the MARCH Global Schedule

Sunny Walker sunny.sunwalker at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 22:36:17 PST 2022

*The Global Schedule for March* has already provided several opportunities
for engagement and there is more to come. We encourage your participation
and invite you to consider offering a presentation, recommending other
people to present, or giving feedback  by emailing:
icaglobalschedule at gmail.com as well as inviting people you know who may be
interested to attend.

*On March 10 -* a *presentation on indigenous treaty process* and what it
has meant for the Māori in New Zealand and First Nations peoples of Canada.
-  Keeping Treaty On The Agenda

*Another March 10th opportunity*: a presentation by two highly informed
Australians: *Crisis in Ukraine – Looking back, looking ahead.*

*March 13* – *Girls for Future* film and discussion with the director and a
film participant afterwards. It follow 4 girls from Senegal, Indonesia,
Australia and India as their lives are directly affected by consequences of
environmental destruction.

*March 17/18* - We will be hosting (twice) *a sharing event and
conversation to stand together with the Ukrainian and Russian peoples in
the face of the Russian invasion of Ukraine*. Details will be posted soon.
We encourage each of you to show your support of our colleagues in Ukraine
in the critical time. In the meantime, share your support and concerns on
social media and on the ICAI website. More to come on this.

*March 21-24* - Global Facilitators Serving Communities presents *“How can
we talk about crisis?**”* in 4 modules. GFSC brings to the conversation 30+
years of experience strengthening personal and community resilience!

Click on this link to see full details on the schedule of events:
https://icaglobalarchives.org/social-research-center-events/

Sunny and Alan

On behalf of the Global Schedule Team

*Sunny Walker *
*She/her/hers*
*On **Arapaho, Cheyenne, Núu-agha-tʉvʉ-pʉ̱ (Ute), and Očeti Šakówiŋ (Sioux)
tribal land*

Certified Facilitator (Also Certified ToP Facilitator)
ToP Methods Mentor Trainer - Upcoming Courses
<https://www.top-training.net/w/>
Virtual Facilitation Collaborative Senior Facilitator
sunny.sunwalker at gmail.com
303-587-3017

For virtual facilitation inquiries:
sunny at virtualfacilitationcollaborative.com