[Oe List ...] Richard and Diane Galbreath Guardian family

Judi White sophiacircle at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 13:12:24 PST 2022

Ellen, I try and try to move forward, but with each step I arrive in the
present moment. LOL!

On Tue, Mar 1, 2022 at 10:37 AM RICHARD HOWIE via OE <
oe at lists.wedgeblade.net> wrote:

> Dear Judi
> ,As my brother Jim was want to say….Trust, and move forward.
> Love,
> Ellen
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> On Feb 28, 2022, at 6:51 PM, Judi White via OE <oe at lists.wedgeblade.net>
> wrote:
>

> While I was recovering from my latest heart repair, my old cat Bo, got
> into a fight with a night creature. His right paw and left leg  left him
> limping badly. I was not well enough to get him to a vet and No one
> offered. It turned out fine. He found a quiet pace and totally relaxed a
> few days, eating very ittle. He was healed in a week. I'm sending the
> healing angels to Dick and Diane and to all y'alĺ dearly ĺoved coeagues w
> compassion ❤  to calm your souls during this scary time.  Just breathe in
> the love God is surrounding you with and breath out trust in his heaing
> power.
>
> On Sat, Feb 26, 2022, 7:19 AM Lynda C via OE <oe at lists.wedgeblade.net>
> wrote:
>
>> Dear Colleagues,
>>

>> Many of you will remember my younger sister Diane and her husband,
>> Richard (Dick) Galbreath.    They were active in the Richmond region and
>> Area New York, but also worked on the Economic Team with the HDP’s and also
>> with the LENS team.  As an educator and elementary school principal, Diane
>> also worked with Youth Town Meetings and lots of work in the Petersburg
>> region.
>>

>> Dick is currently in the hospital struggling with complicated heart
>> issues.  I thought some memories, song lines, poetry, candles and your
>> updated family news would be good  encouragement for them.  Dick is 86 and
>> Diane will soon be 80.
>>

>> You can send things to me which I can forward on to them or post on the
>> ICA Dialogue list which they receive.  They are listed in the Directory at
>> 3108 Cox Rd, Wilsons, VA. 23894 if you wish to send a photo or card.
>>

>> Courage, community and care,
>>

>> Lynda and John

*Judi White*

*"Take pleasure in the excellence of others, Shanti Deva**h
<http://circlefireflydance.blogspot.com>ttp://anandasmantra.wordpress.com
<http://anandasmantra.wordpress.com>*
http://porchtimechats.blogspot.com