[Oe List ...] 6/16/22 PHOTOS

Mari Crocker maricrocker at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 15:33:46 PDT 2022

It amazes me how easily (or so I think) I can recognize beloved Colleagues from our years in the Order just by the corner of a forehead, the shape of the eyebrows, the slump of the mouth, the furrowing of the brow, the smile of anticipation.  All these gave me clues of dear ones in the court photo, where Mary Kurian De Souza is speaking.

In the front row:  Mary Work (to the left of Mary K DeSouza) then Margaret and Barry Oakley
Next row back, left to right :  Alfreida Wilkins, Margie Tomlinson, a sliver of my face (Marilyn Crocker) then Claudia and Fred Hamen.
In the back rows I spy Neil Vance, Brian and Jeanette Stanfield on the left, and on the right Lynda Cock, and Jim and Laverne Phillips.

Comments, corrections, additions?  I just love this tripping down memory lane.

Marilyn