[Oe List ...] 6/7/22 PHOTOS

Sunny Walker sunny.sunwalker at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 22:26:09 PDT 2022

And looks to be A.M. Noel next to Richard Funk. Hmmmm. I thought woman with
back of head showing might be Carol Crow. Yes, WORDLE in pictures!

*Sunny Walker *
*She/her/hers*
*On **Arapaho, Cheyenne, Núu-agha-tʉvʉ-pʉ̱ (Ute), and Očeti Šakówiŋ (Sioux)
tribal land*

Certified Facilitator (Also Certified ToP Facilitator)
ToP Methods Mentor Trainer - Upcoming Courses
<https://www.top-training.net/w/>
Virtual Facilitation Collaborative Senior Facilitator
sunny.sunwalker at gmail.com
303-587-3017

For virtual facilitation inquiries:
sunny at virtualfacilitationcollaborative.com