[Oe List ...] George West Memorial, YouTube link and comments Plus George's Book

Lynda C lynda860 at outlook.com
Tue Jun 7 18:37:25 PDT 2022

Also in the ICA Archives under Publications is George’s book about Building Community.  Books by colleagues are listed alphabetically by last names.  A great deal of that book can be read on line.

Our church in Davidson is sponsoring two Afghan refugee families.  Interestingly, the page I turned to in George’s book was about the importance of starting a literacy/language program as one small step in creating community among new arrivals.   I’m hoping I can find  in our archives some of the wonderful Language Teaching Manuals that were created in various Human Development Projects.    Or that some of you might have one in your files.

With care as we remember George and his gifts to our community and the world.

Lynda and John