[Oe List ...] LINK: George West memorial

Judi White sophiacircle at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 05:43:28 PDT 2022

Terry and all, the Memorial for George West today was a privilege. I only
had one face to face encounter with him. It was Summer 1984 Research
Assembly where we paired up in a NLP workshop. (I'm going to assume all are
familiar with this). The eader asked us to alternativey look at each others
eyes and ask the other partner a question. When I asked George a question.
He waited a minute then slowly loked up, down, eft, right, then straight
into my eyes and took another breath without answering. I suppose he
eventually did answer but I don't recall. The workshop was an introduction
to NLP. Comprehensive, incusive, intentional, reflective, and caring
modestĺy describe his noble presence among us.
That was a pivotal summer from which I took the practice George
demonstrated in that mini workshop. Whole and perfect indeed!!   Walk in
Peace, Judi White

p.s. can I move to Itibu?