[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] Stoicism

Jim wtw0bl at new.rr.com
Fri Jan 21 07:47:35 PST 2022

I, too, have found Micheal Dowd's "Post-doom" series to be both helpful
and inspiring.  I have tried answering some of the questions he asks his
guests such as: What are you known for? What are you passionate about?
What are you concerned about?  What was your world view growing up?  His
mantra is: Grief, Grounding and Gratitude.  One of his mentors is
William Catton whom he often quotes.  He reads meaningful books like
_Overshoot_ which can be downloaded from youtube.com using RealPlayer.
Dowd is an ordained minister.  He is a Pro-Future Evangelist. ProFuture
Faith.

Jim Baumbach