[Oe List ...] A moment of awe ...

RICHARD HOWIE rhowie3 at verizon.net
Tue Jan 11 07:32:45 PST 2022

Dear Tim,
Thank you for all your TLC in maintaining our listserves.  Perhaps you will be among the saints who live beyond 100 years!
Dick is among those who died this past year, so we sing, Those Who Live the Risen Life….and give thanks for the wondrous journey.
With love and awe,
Ellen Howie

Sent from my iPad