[Oe List ...] A moment of awe ...

Timothy Wegner tim at tswegner.net
Mon Jan 10 14:50:29 PST 2022

Folks, if you haven't gotten your copy of Mike Tippett's "The Directory"
(or if you have gotten it but not looked at it yet), have a look at the six
pages following the one page introduction. These six pages have an
alphabetic listing, with two columns on a page, of the 520 names of
colleagues who have died, with those who died this year in bold.

My response was to be struck by a moment of awe and mystery, and to briefly
see a vision of the timeline of my own life, viewed from outside time. As
moderator of the oe and dialogue lists, I am well aware that one important
function of these lists is to share news of passings. But seeing the list
of all 520 saints moves that reflection to a whole new level.

Tim, who just moved into most likely the last quarter century of his life.

Tim

Mike can be reached at movementdir at aol.com